We strongly recommend you read the full terms and conditions before making any purchases on our website. By placing an order you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
- Who we are:We operate the website www.party101uk.com. We are Party101 UK Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11150770. Our registered office is 477 Pontefract Road, Barnsley, S71 5JZ.
- Ordering:We only accept orders from inside the UK and will only accept orders on the basis that you are agreeing to these terms and you are bound exclusively by the courts of England and Wales.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions:No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- Pricing and Availability: The prices of the goods are those specified on Party101uk.com. There is an additional charge for delivery. Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4.1. If there is a pricing error and it is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Delivery of Goods– Party101 UK will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders paid for by credit/debit card will be dispatched immediately. Party101 UK is entitled to deliver in part. The contract is fulfilled only once the confirmation email of dispatch has been sent.
- Returns and Refunds– If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, are of incorrect quantity or are damaged or defective, Party101 UK will, if the customer returns them within a fifteen day cooling off period, at the customer’s option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods. Not all goods purchased from Party101 UK may be returned for a refund. Please see section 6.(1)for non returnable items. If you receive any damaged or faulty items or have missing items, you must notify us within 48 hours of taking your delivery.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. Please note that we CANNOT accept returns of any personalised products (including banners, napkins, ribbons, balloons and cut-outs) unless damaged or faulty, disposable helium gas cylinders (once package has been opened), any edible items, or makeup, face paints and wigs from our fancy dress range.
6.2. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
6.3. We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
6.4. You or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail’s “Recorded Signed” service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail’s “Special Delivery” service if it is a valuable item.
6.5. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescale’s.
6.6. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6.7. We are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to Party101 UK. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item re-sent to you, we will ask for additional shipping costs.
- Intellectual Property All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the “Material”) are the copyright of Party101 UK. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Party101 UK or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Party101 UK and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Party101 UK and may not be used without the prior consent of Party101 UK.
- Disclaimer Party101 UK hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Party101 UK be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Party101 UK has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.